Forum

Where to buy a clot...

Notifications
Clear all

Where to buy a clothes' for big people?

melina675
Topic starter
(@melina675)

I'm writing this on behalf of my brother, he is the biggest guy in our town he is 7 feet tall with a massive body, but he is fit and living a happy life the problem is that he couldn't clothes of his choice because of his body size mostly brand don't have his size, do you guys any store which I can buy some clothes for him at an affordable price.

2 Replies
Curtis_Ellisson
(@curtis_ellisson)

Interesting thoughts, it seems to me it is worth adding that today men are becoming king-sized, as a rule, having already acquired a respectable age, status and income. There are quite a few suppliers of oversized clothing. This is mainly due to the professional competence of the manufacturers. It should be understood that big people are not only large people. These are both very tall, but athletic guys, and simply big people, no matter how tall. The design fundamentals for standard size clothing and kingsize clothing are fundamentally different. Technologists often face not creative, but mathematical problems, creating patterns for outfits of gigantic sizes. large size clothing for men MAXXI Compared to conventional modeling, the darts, the shape of the armholes and necklines, and so on are different here. As a rule, especially a lot of difficulties arise with men's suits - the most technologically complex product. As the designers unanimously say, the use of patterns from Western manufacturers is almost impossible. It turned out that our heroes are wider in the shoulders and in general are very different from European and especially American fat men.

Parkerchristensen
(@parkerchristensen)

I didn't know that it is very big problem in the internet era.

Share: